Opportunity to work in an exciting, diverse environment, providing care to children and pregnant women. Flexible scheduling, salary DOQ.
• Provision of basic general dentistry services.
• Assist in managing support personnel.
• Graduate of an accredited dentistry school or foreign institution.
• Currently licensed in Minnesota.
• Pediatric dental and public health experience preferred.
• Work requires travel to clinical locations within Twin Cities area.
• Bilingual ability helpful.
636 Broadway Street NE
Minneapolis, MN 55413
Phone: (612) 746-1530
Fax: (612) 746-1531