Opportunity to work in an exciting and diverse environment, providing care to a variety of patients. Provide skilled dental care to children and pregnant women, in compliance with the Dental Practice Act and the policies and procedures of Children’s Dental Services. Flexible scheduling, full and part-time applicants considered. Salary to be negotiated.
• Provision of all basic general dentistry services.
• Review all patient charts and health history prior to providing any treatment.
• Observe, evaluate and apply knowledge of dental skills to the patients.
• Work cooperatively with the dental team, providing care in that setting
• Accurately record all procedures and pertinent information in patient record.
• Provide individualized care to each patient.
• Assist in managing support personnel.
• Graduate of an accredited dentistry school.
• Currently licensed in the state of Minnesota.
• Pediatric dental and public health experience preferred.
• Work requires travel to various clinical locations within the Saint Cloud area.
• Bilingual ability helpful. People of color are encouraged to apply.
636 Broadway Street NE
Minneapolis, MN 55413
Phone: (612) 746-1530