New Year, New Opportunity!
Full time, General Dentist opportunity in new, state-of-the-art dental practice in Woodbury, Minnesota. The office is fully equipped with digital x-rays, digital charting, electronic record keeping, lasers, and the new powderless Cerec 4.0 Omni-cam system. The dentist can expect to see a variety of patients in a PPO/FFS model (no Medicaid) focusing on long lasting dentistry (quality not quantity) and creating patients for life. Future ownership opportunity is available.
• Build trust with patients, ultimately building a community of Patients For Life™
• Pursue lifelong clinical and practice management learning/education
• Utilize modern technology to provide clinically excellent dentistry
Your Experience and Qualities
• DDS/DMD from an accredited University and active State Dental Board license
• A strong sense of ethics and the ability to act with integrity
• A willingness to be coached and trained by clinicians
• A hunger to achieve financial success and independence
• Training and expertise to advance your practice
• Support from a respected leader in dentistry
• Tools and resources to achieve your professional goals, including comprehensive benefits
• Ability to become an owner dentist for a neighborhood practice
You’re ready to take your dental practice to a new level. Find the resources and tools you need to achieve professional success by becoming a dentist supported by Pacific Dental Services.
Please respond to Amie with your CV for immediate consideration