Dr. Michael Perpich is seeking full time, General Dentists for his new practices in the Twin Cities area.
The offices are fully equipped with digital x-rays, digital charting, electronic record keeping, lasers, and the powderless Cerec Omni-cam system. Dentists can expect to see a variety of patients in a PPO/FFS model focusing on long lasting dentistry (quality not quantity) and creating patients for life. Future ownership opportunities are available.
• Build trust with patients, ultimately building a community of Patients For Life™
• Pursue lifelong clinical and practice management learning/education
• Utilize modern technology to provide clinically excellent dentistry
Your Experience and Qualities
• DDS/DMD from an accredited University and active Minnesota State Dental Board license
• A strong sense of ethics and the ability to act with integrity
• A willingness to be coached and trained by clinicians
• A hunger to achieve financial success and independence
• Training and expertise to advance your practice
• Support from a respected leader in dentistry
• Tools and resources to achieve your professional goals, including comprehensive benefits
• Ability to become an owner dentist for a neighborhood practice
If you’re ready to take your dental practice to a new level, find the resources and tools you need to achieve professional success by becoming a dentist supported by Pacific Dental Services.
Please respond to Amie with your CV for immediate consideration. Thank you!