Candidate must be efficient, organized, energetic, and detail oriented. We are looking for a dedicated team player who knows how to multi-task, take initiative, and be able to demonstrate above-average written and verbal communication skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Greet, and check in, patients in professional and timely manner.
• Answer incoming calls.
• Schedule, and confirm, patient appointments.
• Work to fill schedules while maintaining smooth schedule flow.
• Present financial policies and arrangements to patients, and collect payments.
• Scheduling recall appointments.
• Follow-up on insurance claims.
• Prepare monthly statements.
• Manage outstanding collections.
• Address patient concerns.
• Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a healthcare office or fast-paced, highly interactive customer service environment.
• Strong computer skills and knowledge of office programs, such as Outlook, Word, Excel.
• Proficiency with EagleSoft software is a plus.
• Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, and work on tight deadlines in a fast-paced, team environment.
• Hours are Monday-Thursday 7:30am to 5:00pm
• Office located the Northeast Metro