$1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS for all newly hired Licensed Dental Assistants!
All LDA opportunities are posted on the Park Dental website at www.parkdental.com/careers/61.
Park Dental is currently seeking professional LDA candidates who is self-motivated and focused on high-quality, compassionate patient care to join our team. If you have strong people skills, and patient-centered care is your number one priority, becoming a licensed dental assistant with Park Dental can lead to a very satisfying career in dentistry.
Park Dental is seeking the ideal team members to support our core values of Service, Excellence, Respect, Value, Integrity, Collaboration and Education to our patients.
• Minnesota Licensure and current CPR required
• Efficient in performing all expanded functions, including; sealants, fabricated temporary crowns and utilizing digital full mouth radiographs
• Ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced environment
• Team oriented with ability to work independently with direction
• Excellent communicator, detail oriented, and organized
• Involved in aspects of the business, patient treatment plans and practice goals
Park Dental is an equal opportunity employer.