Seeking that special gifted person. Past history should include managing at least 15-20 clinical and administrative dental staff. Candidates should be honest, confident, self motivated with excellent people skills and good/great computer skills. Marketing knowledge and skills are plus as well as a knowledge of Quickbooks.
Day to day duties include:
1. HR to include – hiring, training, coaching, tracking employees time, reviews and performance
2. Maintain all records from employee work schedules, bank deposits, HSA, FSA, bank deposits,401k
3. Evaluate insurance company relationships
4. Review productivity of staff and make recommendations
5. Coordinate staff in areas of patient care and treatment plan acceptance
A compassionate thinker that looks at the practice as whole. Balancing the doctors, employees
and patients needs. A forward thinker that will help position the practice for future.
Excellent salary and benefits. We value quality.