Scenic Rivers Health Services – Federally Qualified Healthcare Center
Scenic Rivers Health Services is seeking providers for one or more of our locations in Cook, Tower, and Floodwood, MN. We now operate six medical and three dental clinics in beautiful northern Minnesota!
Create a Practice of Your Own & Enjoy a Positive Work Life Balance
• Highly Competitive Sign-On Bonuses & Salaries
• Flexible Work Weeks: 8-12 patients per day
• No Production Contracts
• Comprehensive Malpractice Coverage
• Moving Expense Reimbursement
• National Health Services Core Loan Repayment Options – Organizational HPSA Score of 22!
• Full Benefit Package
• 3,000 Annual Continue Education Benefit
• 10 Annual CME Days
• 20 Vacation Days
• 12 Sick Days
• 6 Holidays
• 3 Personal Days
Our facilities are newly remodeled and well equipped with digital x-ray and panorex, electronic dental records (Dentrix), intraoral cameras, and diode lasers. Work with excellent clinical and support staff including full time hygienists. Our appreciative patients come from all over the Iron Range and northern Minnesota.
For Employment Inquiries Please Contact: Travis Luedke, Clinic Manager 20 Fifth St, SE, Cook, MN 55723, firstname.lastname@example.org; 218-361-3190.
Scenic Rivers Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer