Southside Community Health Services is seeking a full time General Dentist to join our team. Southside Community Health Services exists to serve the community by offering patient focused, friendly, high quality and comprehensive medical care.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Provide skilled dental treatment in a time effective manner so that client will receive comprehensive dental care.
– Follow established policies and procedures for dental practice to comply with the Quality Improvement Minimum Standards set by the Community Clinic Consortium and Southside Community Health Services. Participate in quarterly peer review audits.
– Establish consulting relationships with dental specialists so that clients receive the benefits of dentistry services not provided by the clinic.
– Chart complete and detailed services on all clients at the time of service so that records are kept accurate, legible, and complete.
– Provide dental education to clients or community groups as requested.
– Attend and participate in staff meetings and committees.
– Assist in daily management and direction of auxiliary personnel.
– Other duties as reasonably assigned.
– DDS/DMD and graduate of an accredited school of dentistry.
– Must have valid Minnesota license and DEA.
– Experience as a dental hygienist
– Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
– Understands the importance of maintaining confidentiality under HIPAA standards.
– Maintain professionalism by consistently presenting a friendly welcoming, and public-facing appearance.
– Ability to work effectively and efficiently with diverse team members and patients.
– Excellent time management and organizational skills.
– Commitment to the mission of the organization.
Southside Community Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.