We are a well established, premier dental office located in the northern suburbs with an outstanding reputation, 39 years in the community, and over 100 new patients per month. We have an immediate opening for a part time (potentially leading to full time) associate dentist. What we offer:
– A friendly and caring work atmosphere
– Three day work week (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday)
– Competitive pay and benefits
– A team that is very experienced and highly trained
– Location that is right off of HWY 36, providing easy access to our office for our loyal (and expanding) patient base
– We are an EOE
Ideal Candidate: Ability to project a positive, caring, and professional image while exceeding our patient’s expectations in service, comfort, and quality to provide the perfect patient experience; an experienced doctor with strong production skills and a drive to succeed; must be able to work independently and deliver a high quality of care, but also have the ability to work within a team setting with humor, enthusiasm, and professionalism. Required experience must be at least 3 – 5 years and must be a licensed DDS or DMD in the state of Minnesota.
To apply, you will need to send the following two items via email: 1) your resume with contact information; and 2) your written answers to at least two of the following questions:
1. Tell us a little about yourself.
2. What is your best quality or attribute?
3. How would your previous coworkers describe you and your work?
4. What about this job is attractive to you?