Quality Primary Care for Every Patient at Every Visit
Located throughout beautiful Northern Minnesota, Scenic Rivers Health Services is a patient focused not-for-profit organization. Currently, we are seeking a General Dentist at our locations in Floodwood and Cook, MN.
o 4.5 day work week
o Example patient appointment blocks: 60 Minute Fillings, Extractions, Toothaches, Denture visits and Impressions and Crown Preps
o 8-10 patients per day
In modern facilities, you will enjoy a well equipped practice and a work-life-balance. VisDental is our fully implemented EDR. This Electronic Dental Record communicates with our medical clinics so you’ll know your patient’s relevant medical conditions and prescriptions. All necessary Dental and EDR training will be personalized to your individual needs.
See our website: www.scenicrivershealthservices.org for more information!
Benefits & Support:
• Join a sound and enjoyable team of existing dentists
• No RVU, Production or Restrictive Contracts
• Competitive salaries, sign-on and starting bonuses
• Competitive paid time off:
o 20 days vacation
o 12 days sick
o 10 days CE
o 6 holidays
o 3 personal days
• Full Benefit package
• $3,000 Annual CE expense reimbursement
• Comprehensive Malpractice Coverage
• Moving Expense Reimbursement
• License, ADA & DEA Renewals
• National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness
• Feasible COMPLETE LOAN REPAYMENT options!
Current or eligible for MN License, DEA certificate and current or able to acquire Nitrous Certification. We are an equal opportunity employer. Please send resume and questions about the position to Travis Luedke, General Manager at email@example.com or call at 218-361-3190.