Our Dental Office, in Minneapolis, MN is looking for Dental Administrative Coordinator to greet patients, schedule appointments, process payments and work with insurance companies. We are a warm and friendly place to work that cares about our patients and our employees.
• Answer phones
• Greet patients
• Schedule appointments
• Help support the dentist and dental assistant throughout the day
• Support marketing and social media efforts for the practice.
• Responsible for recalling patients to set up appointments.
• Other administrative and receptionist responsibilities as assigned.
• The ideal candidate must have a great personality and wonderful phone etiquette.
• Great customer services skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
• Dental office experience is desirable, but a winning smile and can-do attitude will be given top consideration.
• Three day weekends! The hours for this position are M-F, 7:00 am-5:00 pm.
• Paid parking or paid bus transportation
• Competitive compensation
• Retirement plan
• Discounted dental services
Dental office experience is desirable, but a winning smile and can-do attitude will be given top consideration.
If you are outgoing, have excellent customer service skills and are ready to explore a unique opportunity with an amazing office and doctor, please forward your resume.
We look forward to meeting you!