Noesen and Associates Dental Office
Position to be filled immediately- New Grads Welcome to Apply
Competitive salary with Benefits
The Dental Assistant performs a wide range of tasks that include chair side patient care, office maintenance, administrative and laboratory duties. We are looking for a qualified, experienced dental assistant to be part our team, who is a fabulous team player, ability to multi-task, and has great inter-personal skills.
– Dental Assistant Certificate and Licensure in the state of MN-If you are in the process of getting your licensure and certification, we will consider your application
– Expanded Chair Side Duties
– X-Ray Certification required where state regulations specify.
– Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Compensation: Competitive based on years of experience.
Hours: approx. 24-36 per week
– Red Wing, MN
– High school or equivalent
– Dental Assisting: 1 year
Required license or certification:
– Registered Dental Assistant ,Licensed Dental Assistant RDA/LDA