Candidate must be efficient, organized, energetic, and detail oriented. We are looking for a dedicated team player who knows how to multi-task, take initiative, and be able to demonstrate above-average written and verbal communication skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Greet, and check in, patients in professional and timely manner.
– Answer incoming calls.
– Schedule, and confirm, patient appointments.
– Work to fill schedules while maintaining smooth schedule flow.
– Present financial policies and arrangements to patients, and collect payments.
– Scheduling recall appointments.
– Follow-up on insurance claims.
– Prepare monthly statements.
– Manage outstanding collections.
– Address patient concerns.
– Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a healthcare office or fast-paced, highly interactive customer service environment.
– Strong computer skills and knowledge of office programs, such as Outlook, Word, Excel.
– Proficiency with PracticeWorks software.
– Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, and work on tight deadlines in a fast-paced, team environment.
– Typical Hours are Monday-Thursday 7:30am to 5:30pm, but is subject to change as needed.
– Office located the Northeast Metro
The person in this position will be the "face of our business". You will be evaluated based on factors such as cleanliness, grooming, and friendly appearance.
Submit thru this site, or to: email@example.com