DENTAL OFFICE MANAGER
Seeking Highly Skilled and Professional Dental Office Manager for a Growing Dental Practice
We are a busy dental office with an immediate opening for a full time office manager. We offer competitive pay and benefits along with bonuses. Dental experience preferred, but we will train the right person.
Primary Job Duties Include:
• Responsible for independent management, supervision, training, and performance evaluations for staff of 12.
• Manage and oversee AR
• Responsible for managing schedules for all staff.
• Implement business and practice procedures and policies to achieve company goals, and comply with applicable laws.
• Ensure positive resolution of employee and patient issues, initiating policy changes where necessary.
• Responsible for collections and oversee all front desk operations.
• Provides direct support to owner doctor to accomplish objectives and meet deadlines
• Ability to project a positive, warm and professional image in person and on the phone
• Strong Organizational and administrative skills
• Must be articulate, detail and service-oriented
• Strong computer skills
• Ability to multi-task, take initiative and anticipate needs of others
• Able to lead a team, with humor, enthusiasm and professionalism.
• 2-5 years in management, preferably in a dental office
To apply, please send the following two things via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your resume with contact information and your written answers to at least three of the following questions:
– Tell us a little what you could bring to our office?
– What is the best thing about you?
– How would your previous co-workers describe you and your work?
– What about this job is attractive to you?
– What does great customer service mean to you?