SPDDS CE Event Featuring oms Panel
Join us and hear from three excellent speakers on important and informative industry topics!
Date & Time
Thursday, March 5, 2020
5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Securian Suites at CHS Field
360 Broadway St. Paul, MN 55101
Schedule, Topics, & Speakers
5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Oral Surgery Panel
Come hear from the specialists and learn what’s new in Oral Surgery at this SPDDS March CE Panel event!
This panel discussion will convene oral surgeons from around the Saint Paul district speaking on various topics that all dentists can benefit from, including:
- What’s new in anticoagulants?
- Medical evaluations
- How and when to refer for poor healing, how to prevent
- Evaluating third molars – root development, in-house or referrals
- Post-op care and treatment of complications
- Pre-extraction care and prepping the site
- Benefits of cone beam CT/3D imaging and the benefits for both diagnosis and treatment
- MD correspondence for medical optimization
We will include time for audience-submitted questions/answers.
The event will be hosted at the Securian Club at CHS Field overlooking the field.
Matt Hutchinson, DDS, will moderate the panel. Panelists include Mike Downie, DDS; Angie Rake, DDS; and Paul Vollmer, DDS. We will have heavy hors-d’oeuvres and a cash bar. There will be time to network at the beginning of the event. You won’t want to miss this one!
2.0 Fundamental CEs: Treatment Planning