Unfortunately, there is a terrible shortage of dental assistants in Minnesota. You are invited to a webinar to learn about the “Minnesota Dental Assistant Recruitment Project,” a new project aimed to increase the number of dental assistants in our state, on June 1, from 6:30p.m.-7:30 p.m.
The objectives are to:
- Describe what a dental assistant is and the role they play in dental care
- Explore the reasons behind the shortage of dental assistants
- Learn the history and development of the project
- Review the materials and their use
- Learn how to conduct a Dental Assistant Recruitment Project Power Point presentation
The Minnesota Dental Assistant Recruitment Program is a cooperative initiative of the Minnesota Dental Association, Minnesota Oral Health Coalition, Early Childhood Dental Network, Central Lakes Community College, and Minnesota State Community and Technical College-Moorhead.