The deadline for this form has passed and we are no longer accepting submissions.
2019 Star of the North Meeting | April 25-27, 2019 | Saint Paul RiverCentre
Applications are due by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, January 18, 2019.
Exhibitors have an opportunity to present topics for dentists and dental teams on Friday, April 26 during the 2019 Star of the North Meeting. Scheduled presentations will take place in the Exhibitor CE Spot. The CE Spot will be held on the Exhibit Hall floor between the 500 and 600 aisles (towards the back of the hall).
These presentations are open to all registered Star of the North attendees and require no ticket to learn: it’s for whoever stops and listens.
Area will be set with a projector, microphone, screen and laptop. Presenters are asked to bring presentations on flash drives. Attendees will have headphones at each seat to tune in!
- Each presenting company will have a 20-minute timeslot to present, plus 10 minutes to set-up and tear down.
- A schedule of companies will be printed on signs and published in the Onsite Program.
- Forms must be received by January 18, 2019 to be published.
- These opportunities are available on a first-come, first-served basis and are only open to 2019 Promo Package vendors and sponsors. There are only 8 spots available.
- The MDA Scientific Session Committee has the right to reject any presentation they feel is not in the best interest of the meeting and attendees.
- Submit the online application below by January 18.
- You will receive a confirmation and further information after your form has been received.
Contact Jacquie Durant at 612-767-4251 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.