2023 Star of the North Meeting | April 27-29, 2023 | Saint Paul RiverCentre
Deadline: Friday, March 3, 2023
Exhibitors have an opportunity to present topics for dentists and dental teams on Thursday, April 27 and Friday, April 28 during the 2023 Star of the North Meeting. Scheduled presentations will take place in the Exhibitor CE Spot. The CE Spot will be held on the Exhibit Hall floor.
These presentations are open to all registered Star of the North attendees and require no ticket to learn: it’s for whoever stops and listens.
Area will be set with a projector, microphone, screen and laptop. Presenters are asked to bring presentations on flash drives.
- Each presenting company will have a 30-minute timeslot to present, plus approximately 10 minutes to set-up and tear down.
- A schedule of companies will be printed on signs and published in the Onsite Program.
- Application form must be received by the end of day on March 3.
- The MDA Scientific Session Committee has the right to reject any presentation they feel is not in the best interest of the meeting and attendees.
- You will receive a confirmation and further information after your form has been received.
- We will submit all CE Spot presentations scheduled to the Board of Dentistry for credits and strongly prefer those offering fundamental credits.
Contact Amber Schletty at (612) 767-4251 or via email at email@example.com.