2020 Star of the North Meeting | April 23-25, 2020 | Saint Paul RiverCentre
Application deadline has been extended to Thursday, January 30.
Exhibitors have an opportunity to present topics for dentists and dental teams on Thursday, April 23 and Friday, April 24 during the 2020 Star of the North Meeting. Scheduled presentations will take place in the Exhibitor CE Spot. The CE Spot will be held on the Exhibit Hall floor between the 500 and 600 aisles (towards the back of the hall).
These presentations are open to all registered Star of the North attendees and require no ticket to learn: it’s for whoever stops and listens.
Area will be set with a projector, microphone, screen and laptop. Presenters are asked to bring presentations on flash drives. Attendees will have headphones at each seat to tune in!
- Each presenting company will have either a 30 or 60-minute timeslot to present, plus 10 minutes to set-up and tear down.
- A schedule of companies will be printed on signs and published in the Onsite Program.
- Forms must be received by the end of day on Thursday, January 30.
- These opportunities were first offered to 2020 Promo Package vendors, but are now available to all exhibiting companies and sponsors.
- The MDA Scientific Session Committee has the right to reject any presentation they feel is not in the best interest of the meeting and attendees.
- You will receive a confirmation and further information after your form has been received.
- We will submit all CE Spot presentations scheduled to the Board of Dentistry for credits and strongly prefer those offering fundamental credits.
Contact Jacquie Durant at 612-767-4251 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.