The Minnesota Dental Association Grassroots Network is a political advocacy program that MDA members use to help represent the interests of the dental community at all levels of government. Some of the most effective grassroots activities include writing, calling, emailing, and making in-person visits to state legislators. The MDA invites you to play a key role in strengthening the Association’s grassroots efforts by becoming a key contact for the industry.
If you have a relationship with one or two elected officials, want to organize a group within your legislative district for legislative activities, and/or have a strong interest in legislative activities affecting dentistry, we need your help. If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out the contact form or contact the MDA at 612-767-8400.
Please register today to join our fight. By signing up as a member of the Grassroots Network, you will:
- Foster a positive legislative environment at all levels of government.
- Take action to support your business, our industry, and the communities we serve.
- Get special legislative/grassroots updates on the issues that impact you.
- Have access to our new on-line advocacy program that will make contacting legislators much easier.
- Receive special invitations to grassroots seminars, briefings and receptions.
Whether you have only a few minutes to spare or want to be involved on a regular basis, the Grassroots Network will provide the materials you need to be successful. Please fill out the contact form and get involved now.
For more information please call the MDA at (612) 767-8400.