When you join the American Student Dental Association (ASDA) you’re also joining the American Dental Association (ADA), the Minnesota Dental Association (MDA), and the Minnesota Student District ASDA Chapter.
Email application to email@example.com
Exclusive ASDA and MDA Benefits
- Eligibility to participate in group insurance programs
- Subscriptions to Northwest Dentistry Journal, member e-newsletters
- Free attendance at the nationally-known Star of the North Meeting, with a wealth of continuing education programs
- Access to restricted areas of the MDA website, exclusively for members
- Dental Decks: 2700+ Comprehensive Q&A cards to help you study for the INBDE, available for loan up to three months or receive a $95.00 reimbursement for any online study program
Beyond the Classroom Education
Your career starts in the classroom, but dentistry is a profession that extends well beyond the dental school. It is a profession of on-going education and economics, of government and politics, of colleagues and mentors, and of new ideas and strategies for working effectively with patients. It is a profession of new trends in management and third-party payments, as well as real-life needs like insurance and finding jobs. For all of this, resources are available to you as a student member.
Have a Voice
Dentistry is a profession in the process of constant change. As a student member, you can have a voice in directing that change. Student members participate on committees of the Minnesota Dental Association, the American Dental Association, and the ASDA Chapter, representing student interests and concerns.